Maybe you’ve even thought about how your business could benefit or some of the features you’d like to see in your app. However, you’ve never taken it out of the thought stage because you’re unsure of using this tool with your customer base, the impact you could have, its return on investment or if the timing is right.
During the course of this post I will go over several reasons why your business should be getting its own mobile app.
- Builds Brand Loyalty: What business owner doesn’t want more or better brand loyalty. Through a mobile app your business can stay in one-on-one intimate contact with your customer base. Your app can keep the customer engaged with and informed about your business activities, events and specials, which is an important part of building this loyalty.
- Tool for Mobile Strategy: Having a mobile app allows you to present information, services and products to your customers through a medium that people like, use and have with them constantly. This provides your business with a tool to inform and sell to your customer base at anytime.
- Extra Revenue Stream: Through your mobile app you may reach an audience that you normally wouldn’t reach through other means of marketing. Not to mention with the mobile craze, people are searching and looking for the easiest and fastest way to get the information, products and services they want.
- Customers always have their phone: This one probably isn’t hard for you to see, you yourself probably do this, look around people are always immersed in their smartphones. This characteristic of the phone and the craze means that people can search, buy, browse or share at anytime of the day or night, with your app you know that you can always be available to them.
- Staying ahead of Competition: While you may or may not see your competitors with an app at this time, you certainly will. As more business owners learn that developing and launching an app is more affordable then they thought and the benefits a business receives, they will be. Being one of the few with an app for your business will allow you to engage with customers, build brand loyalty and be on the forefront of the technology.
What are you waiting for? Your customers are using mobile devices everyday for games, browsing for products, services, setting appointments, purchasing goods and much much more. Shouldn’t your business be on their device within easy access?