These days usage of social media is increasing considerably day by day, many new network channels are joining to the existing social network channels. For most business marketers these social media changes provide a great opportunity for customers to explore their brand as they are looking for different strategies to deal with their customers with regard to business promotion.
Social media has changed the way the brand communicates with its customers; it is an attempt to increase their loyalty. Many organizations are using this platform to communicate with their customers and employees. With the boom in social media and changes made to it, every organization should be using these modifications to their advantage to increase their customer relationship and maximize their business profits. Hire experts from an online marketing agency to deal with social media that help in building relationships with your customers. The following explains how social media has changed brand communication:
- Content: Social media plays an important role in content sharing; many corporate marketers started writing content for their business but presenting information about their product sales via advertisement alone is not sufficient to reach customers; they need to convey a story to their customers in a much more interactive manner. Here the content to be shared can be of any form like posts, photos, audio or video files etc.
- Social media analytics: It is very important for businesses to use these analytics in their business; today social media has become the key factor when it comes to engaging with their customers. Analytics gathers information from different social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Digg etc. and this information is useful for business decisions. Brands use this tool to track and analyse public opinions, to improve their business and, depending on the results, they come up with the perfect strategy to deal with their customers. There have been some changes made by social media sites and their effects on business are as follows:
- LinkedIn: There have been new features added to LinkedIn; they provide an opportunity for users to comment on articles and ‘like’ them. They have made significant changes in regard to marketing implications. There are many advantages of using the new features in this channel, this helps business in many ways like:
- Increases your business visibility
- Perform company reference checks
- It tracks startups
- Helps to improve your page rank
- Facebook:There are many changes that can be seen over the past few years in Facebook to improve customer communications. The recent change in Facebook is the overhauled of its pages, in order to make them look like profiles. This change intends to improve the communication between business administrators and their page fans. So it is essential for every business to know the changes and modifications that are being made to different communication channels.
- Twitter: Twitter launched brand pages which made it easier for businesses to promote their products; it has expanded brand pages with this platform. So customise all your headers to get more followers. With the latest update you can also message visitors on your profile page.
Using the comments field below tell us how you think social media has changed the way businesses communicate with their customers.