Guest Blog Post Request
First, thank you for reaching out to us and wanting to share a Guest Blog Post on our Blog. It is important to us that you understand that we will not just allow any writer or wannabe writer to share on our blog. In fact, below you will be able to determine if your blog post even meets our strict guidelines to accepting a Guest Blog Post. If your Blog Post does not apply to ALL of the below guidelines, please do not proceed with submitting the Blog Post, we will not even respond to the request.
Also, just because your Blog Post does meet the below guidelines, it does not mean that we will automatically approve your Blog Post, it does mean that we will review and consider sharing it. This of course is not a closed conversation, if you have any questions or would like additional information on the guidelines please send us a Private Message on our Fan Page. Please note, if you do not send a Private Message and instead ask a Guest Blog Post question instead on our Timeline, your question will be deleted and not answered, so please just send through a Private message. So without further adue, please review the below guidelines on submitting a Guest Blog Post.
- Your Blog Post must be completely original and not previously published either in print or web.
- You agree that the Blog Post will not be published anywhere else after being shared on our Blog, this includes your blog or website.
- Your Blog Post must not be an advertisement for your products or services or the equivalent to a sponsored post (in other words the article must provide value to our readers by sharing facts, techniques or education in some other form).
- You may include up to two byline links per Blog Post. One link should point to your website or Blog, and one to your preferred social network (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn). All links leading to a website or blog must be located in the United States.
- Your Blog Post must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- Your Blog Post should contain a photo with proper licensing rights.
- We will review and edit your Guest Blog Post for grammar, punctuation and spelling. However, we will not change the voice or style of the Blog Post. In the case that we make major changes it will be sent to you for final review prior to being shared on our Blog.
- We may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your Blog Post to provide additional value and our opinion. This content will be drastically different writing style and font style to ensure readers know that these comments are Social Brothers’ comments and not yours.
We understand that producing a quality Blog Post takes both time and energy to develop. However, just because your Blog Post meets the above restrictions does not mean that we are obligated to share on our Blog. Each Guest Blog post will be shared solely on our judgement and those that add value to our readers.
If we do not approve and decide to not share your Blog Post we will inform you by email and will not provide written reasons why. Unfortunately, we do not have the time to provide an in depth response to every inquiry.
If you’re still reading at this point and your Blog Post follows the above guidelines, please submit your blog post by hitting the Submit Button below and then filling out the short form.
Please allow 5-Business Days for a response on if your Blog Post was accepted or not.